Control Altdorf Delete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Equinox and the current alliance?

Go down 
+2
Bruglir
Archangelin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bruglir

Bruglir

Equinox  and the current alliance? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equinox and the current alliance?   Equinox  and the current alliance? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:16 am

my point is, why run in a pug when you can run in an alliance guild? it makes no sense. if your guild are happy to run pugs, then run them. but i see no point in being in an alliance with people who don't do things AS AN ALLIANCE.
Back to top Go down
Massa

Massa

PostSubject: Re: Equinox and the current alliance?   Equinox  and the current alliance? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:44 am

And I think your exaggerating this whole point it happened once and as I already told you if you want things to happen as an alliance your going to have to give people some slack, because if people start shouting in alliance chat I'm starting an alliance WB vent mandatory then of course those who don't use vent will not be joining.

besides Rhelia was doing a great job leading that pug and most of the pugs he has lead so I have faith in the guy if its an alliance WB or a pug he's leading 90% of them come out as a success which is probably more then I can say about most alliance WB's
Back to top Go down
Bruglir

Bruglir

PostSubject: Re: Equinox and the current alliance?   Equinox  and the current alliance? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:11 am

we haven't reached altdorf from Rhelia leading a pug.
Back to top Go down
Massa

Massa

PostSubject: Re: Equinox and the current alliance?   Equinox  and the current alliance? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:44 pm

We havent reached altdorf from anyone else leading an alliance WB either so your point is?

Dont get me wrong I wont mind doing alliance WB's or being on vent but my whole point was that right now I need to do stuff with guildmembers as much as possible if we want to keep the members we have/ gain new members.
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Equinox and the current alliance?   Equinox  and the current alliance? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:22 am

thread is inactual, till time that old members that i heard about come back no need for changes in alliance,with enclave and santa mambers that joined us and new mambers we are good for now, so this thread can be deleted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Equinox and the current alliance?   Equinox  and the current alliance? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Equinox and the current alliance?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2