Control Altdorf Delete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alliance officer/forum moderators

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archangelin
Admin
Archangelin

Alliance officer/forum moderators Empty
PostSubject: Alliance officer/forum moderators   Alliance officer/forum moderators I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:14 pm

Since i left the guild my position on the forum is not really needed anymore.
The only member with permissions currently above me is Shadius. The founder of the equinox.

Xeme was an admin, just as i am.
In the interest of reading for members, newcomers and most importantly chris when he comes back, I have removed xeme as an officer of the forum until Chris comes back and takes control. I feel Chris should have "the truth, the WHOLE truth, and nothing BUT THE TRUTH" as close to reality as possible.
Shear and honesty in all its ways. Im sure xeme will be glad to send chris some screenshots of my lesser moments when either he or totgug went on my nerves with seemingly, no end or way to defend myself. Im welcoming them to do that. (tho i fear such material can be manipulated)
Chris have the charismatic personality of few ppl on this planet so he will see through it all no matter what, im sure of that.
All this with moderator position happens due to the reason i fear xeme will delete/edit post to match his own interest.
I hope he would not, but i fear he might.
Chris, current members AND new members should have some history of a major event like this.

The only person i see having a problem with this is Xeme. If i know his ways correctly now he might state that im doing this so I am the only one that can edit/change posts.
Those of you who were with us through tough time and have stood by, and still are standing by the equinox name should know my values and ways.
Fear not. Its just a precaution for the sake of truth and honesty!
Hopefully chris can confirm that i have not edited any other persons posts to match my interests with his "root user level" on this forum.
Back to top Go down

Alliance officer/forum moderators
Page 1 of 1