Control Altdorf Delete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild almost going down

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archangelin
Admin
Archangelin

Guild almost going down Empty
PostSubject: Guild almost going down   Guild almost going down I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:43 pm

Hello!
Sinve a lot of people have left/fled the guild due to recent events i have still tried to be persistent on xeme in my tries to explain whats behind all this.
Nothing useful has come out of it.
What i do want to tell you members is that i am going to contact chris (the original founder that currently is busy with work) and try to have him log on and confirm to xeme what i have been trying to tell him.

Lately the name Equinox has actually been on ppls lips. We have been doing frequent pve runs. Some which have been starting to made by themselves with no real use of the calendar. BE and BB that is. The interest of those calendar events decayed when the guild really started to propsper and activity was up.
LV runs have been made at lease once per week. Every time at least one group with the possibility to handle it has been shipping out. The aim has been to try and teach two, or at least 1 new member the deal each time.
Also frequent visits to the tomb of the vulture lord has been made. Now since im in moonlapse (which is a pretty hardcore guild) i realize that we were not doing bad in there.

Anyways...The remaining members of the Equinox, Chris legacy, have a very good reputation throughout the warhammer world. Both for being competitive (ppl run away from us in scenarios) and to have a keen attitude on the overall progress for our realm (not joining soloparties in scenarios and such).
I have a hard time imagining that xeme alone will be enough to have you guys keep this reputation. Reputation takes time to build but falls apart over night.
I will contact chris as soon as possible to let him know the health of the guild and also offer him a free sub so that he can come online and help you guys keep this ship floating. Hopefully he will comply and come to your aid. Chris has a judgement and charisma niether me or xeme can outshine so hopefully he will heed my call.

If there is anything you want to ask me, feel free to contact me ingame.
I beg you to NOT ask me about xeme and totgug and the recent events because im reluctant to answer. This due to the fact i feel it will spin up his/their machinery and i cant control the outcome even though my best intents.

Keep in mind: I'm not helping out with this because i have a desire to rejoin the guild or anything. As long as xeme or totgug is there it will not happen.
One day i might rejoin, but that has to be because the guild wants me to. I will not initiate anything like that. At least not how it is looking today.
Back to top Go down

Guild almost going down
Page 1 of 1