Control Altdorf Delete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Rankings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadius
Admin
Shadius

Guild Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Guild Rankings   Guild Rankings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:44 am

Hey peepsies,

As most of you know I was away for 2 weeks recently on a promotion course in work. With Xeme also being away for an extended period of time (and he is having a good time btw Wink ), we saw the need to promote another Senior Officer Nub.

Gary (Xeme) and Johan (Archangelin) are seen to be the most qualified for this role for a lot of reasons that you all can probably figure out for yourselves anyway Wink

The purplose of this rank is clearly definable. Again as you all know we don't have any one person in charge of the Guild. No decision is made without consulting the guild majority if it's a day to day decision, and without consulting all Officers if it's an important 'tactical' decision. The Senior Nubling is there to make decisions on my behalf whilst I am not logged on, or even if I am, when a decision requires an level of accountability.

So why am I saying this?

Recently there were some issues with Phorobark that required some intervention from the guild Officers. At the end of some discussions and fact finding missions it was deemed necessary for Phorobark to be kicked from the guild. He was told he could re-apply to Equinox in a month or two after carefully thinking about the consequences of his actions. I am unaware of what was said to the other members of the guild, and know that there were some people who were a little confused or annoyed with the events.

But please be aware that this is the first time the guild has encountered this situation, and it most probably won't be the last, and it was handled with the utmost delicacy. I have not questioned the decision made by the Officers that dealt with the situation and most definately agree with the decision that was made. After all, they are there to protect not just the reputation of the guild, but the reputation of you and me.

Let's try to learn from what has occured and carry on with our normal, whacky routine both in RvR and PvE.

Please feel free to /w me about any of the events if you're worried in any way, otherwise I'll see you in game Wink

Shad
Chris
Back to top Go down
http://cad-alliance.omgforum.net

Guild Rankings
Page 1 of 1