Control Altdorf Delete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving Equinox

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azgard

Azgard

Leaving Equinox Empty
PostSubject: Leaving Equinox   Leaving Equinox I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:23 am

Hello fellow guildies,
I dont know how many ppl still read these forums, but i thought id post this here just in case anybody saw it Very Happy

I have been offered a place in the Norn guild Hand of Blood, which I have accepted.

I am not leaving Equinox because of any problems/arguments/people or anything of the sort. I just want a change of scenery, with the chance to meet some new people and see their style of game play. I am not in any way pissed off at Equinox or at guildies. Just to clarify that. There are no hard feelings. Who knows, I might come back in a few weeks and being with me all of HoBs secrets Razz

I just want to thank Equinox for taking the remaining outcast Enclavers into the guild. I have been playing with Equinox from Allariele, which was 4 server transfers ago, first in the same alliance and for the last month in the same guild. Thanks for everything guys, and dont worry, i have added most of you on friend list (add me too Very Happy). if you see me /wave at me haha. i also have the vent address so ill be logging more often.

Also bigs up to Arch for all the help over the past half year.

a big /salute to all of you. ill be in touch
Back to top Go down
Archangelin
Admin
Archangelin

Leaving Equinox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Equinox   Leaving Equinox I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:03 pm

This is sad news mixed with some hope. I know just the feeling Azgaard and i hope the new guild can give you new insights and angles about your gameplay to enhance it.
I have myself been on the very edge of boredom in the game a few times and have been considering trying out another guild. Moonlapse for example. But you know, too many friends in the guild and stuff made me stay since thats what important for me =)

We will see you on the battlefield and send your new guild mates a greeting from me and the guys.
Back to top Go down

Leaving Equinox
Page 1 of 1