Control Altdorf Delete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TRANSFERS INC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Azgard

Azgard

TRANSFERS INC Empty
PostSubject: TRANSFERS INC   TRANSFERS INC I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:11 am

wooooooooooohoooooooooo we are finally getting transfers out of this dump into a new server with more action!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! admin of official forums said it would happen next week ... wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mystique

TRANSFERS INC Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRANSFERS INC   TRANSFERS INC I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:14 am

The next question is Arrow what server Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.bassets.nl
Archangelin
Admin
Archangelin

TRANSFERS INC Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRANSFERS INC   TRANSFERS INC I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:02 am

Looks like most ppl are talking about Norn
Back to top Go down
Darklinx

TRANSFERS INC Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRANSFERS INC   TRANSFERS INC I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:20 pm

yh come to norn and kill my AM Smile
Back to top Go down
Darklinx

TRANSFERS INC Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRANSFERS INC   TRANSFERS INC I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:36 pm

oh on a side note, as my sorc will not be able to transfer unless i cancel my order toons(not gonna happen), he has 1600g that wont be useful anymore, im quite willing to pass it on to sum1, am i right in thinking arch is ally leader and can pass it to him to do as as he pleases?

note- please dont kill my AM, he is squishy. i pay good
Smile
Back to top Go down
Archangelin
Admin
Archangelin

TRANSFERS INC Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRANSFERS INC   TRANSFERS INC I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:13 am

omg darklinx. Thats very unfortunate aboutyour toons Sad

Regarding the gold i would not feel comfortable someome giving me 1600G =O
May i suggest that you offer the gold to Enclaves guild vault instead? Or split it between the 2 active guilds. Its all up to you.

What is the name of your AM there btw? =)
Back to top Go down
Azgard

Azgard

TRANSFERS INC Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRANSFERS INC   TRANSFERS INC I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:22 am

mate enclave would be eternally grateful if we could have half of that amount of gold... the guild vault is nearly dried up and with this transfer we are going to need to establish ourselves again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Archangelin
Admin
Archangelin

TRANSFERS INC Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRANSFERS INC   TRANSFERS INC I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:41 am

I created a char on eltharion today to check up on the server.
It didnt look good. It looked very much like K8P. Low pop and a very low morale and no hope for the future.
My guess is that norn will be the best choice.
Back to top Go down
Azgard

Azgard

TRANSFERS INC Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRANSFERS INC   TRANSFERS INC I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:24 am

sry dark forget what i said in my previous post... give the gold to equinox.. there is a high chance that enclave wont be around on Norn. not enough active ppl... what i would like to suggest though is the merge of equinox and enclave (just like when we first came to K8P and illuminati sancti and BLGM merged).. otherwise i think the scattered remains of enclave will go their separate ways
Back to top Go down
Archangelin
Admin
Archangelin

TRANSFERS INC Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRANSFERS INC   TRANSFERS INC I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:32 am

Azgard wrote:
sry dark forget what i said in my previous post... give the gold to equinox.. there is a high chance that enclave wont be around on Norn. not enough active ppl... what i would like to suggest though is the merge of equinox and enclave (just like when we first came to K8P and illuminati sancti and BLGM merged).. otherwise i think the scattered remains of enclave will go their separate ways

Oh? What is going on azgard. I would love for an update on the current discussions and events.
Back to top Go down
Darklinx

TRANSFERS INC Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRANSFERS INC   TRANSFERS INC I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:17 pm

arch ive sent u 1704g in the post and some talismans along with my salvaged gear cuz i went naked Smile didnt crit on any fragments but might be useful, just need those stupidly expensive curios.

DO NOT DELETE THE IN GAME MAIL BY ACCIDENT!

ive sent it to archangelina

anyway see u guys on norn

skylinx saphery rr71 AM of Noble House

sorc and other alts officially deleted
Back to top Go down
Tamariel

TRANSFERS INC Empty
PostSubject: Transferring   TRANSFERS INC I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:15 pm

Not many peeps writing here, me included (usually dont have anything intelligent to say anyway, so no big loss here... =)

Anyways, just wanted to let you know that I'm gonna transfer to Norn, and would like to see as many as possible of Equinox IN Equinox there. Equinox is moving too, right? Prolly gonna be a huge lagfest and never gonna fit into the fort sieges etc, but anything beats K8P as it has become.

And dont worry dark, I wont gank your am... much Very Happy

- Tam

P.S. We definitely gonna need more pirating on Norn. YARR! bounce
Back to top Go down
Azgard

Azgard

TRANSFERS INC Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRANSFERS INC   TRANSFERS INC I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:03 am

Bart are u still playing? I know u have a WP on Norn... are u going to keep him as main or delete? keep us informed Very Happy

btw my name will probably have to change to "Azgaard" on Norn as some fucking r7 mara has my name and the csrs dont want to change it... so if u see a lowbie called azgard please be sure to /slit at him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRANSFERS INC Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRANSFERS INC   TRANSFERS INC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRANSFERS INC
Page 1 of 1