Control Altdorf Delete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Future transfers from k8p where to?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gäst

Future transfers from k8p where to? Empty
PostSubject: Future transfers from k8p where to?   Future transfers from k8p where to? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:18 am

Hey, all that play on k8p feel that transfers will occur in future, or at last I feel that.

To what server? as i would like to start my destro tank and i want t1-t3 with action,
so norn or where?
Back to top Go down
Xeme

Xeme

Future transfers from k8p where to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future transfers from k8p where to?   Future transfers from k8p where to? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:56 am

Transfers may not happen for a while (if they do happen at all) due to various things.

A couple of reasons which i have seen mentioned in other posts are that mythic/goa will wait to see what impact Aion will have on War when its finally released at the end of september. Another is the fact that during the summer months less ppl play online and they expect ppl to return in the next month or so. There are other reasons, but i think these are probably the main ones which will affect when transfers will happen. The last 2 server transfers the guild did happened when the server was pretty much dead. On Finival Plain the transfer happened due to very low populations on both sides, but the transfer from Dragonback Mountain was sudden as most of the order population all left the server and stopped playing on the same day.

As to where to make your tank, i would not have a clue scratch as nobody knows which servers will be shutting down and which servers you will be allowed to transfer to. You never know but K8P could be a destination server as it has been several times on transfers in the past.

I could be wrong and transfers may happen tommorow but i think from what i have read, the transfers (if they happen) would be around october time unless all of destro was to leave suddenly.... and as to where? you could always start a tank on every server Wink
Back to top Go down

Future transfers from k8p where to?
Page 1 of 1