Control Altdorf Delete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another cluster of sentences from xeme in a convo:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archangelin
Admin
Archangelin

Another cluster of sentences from xeme in a convo: Empty
PostSubject: Another cluster of sentences from xeme in a convo:   Another cluster of sentences from xeme in a convo: I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:49 pm

To: Karnarak
Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:25 am
Subject: Re: [No title]
hello again

Yep, i am now guild leader, altho i didnt get much choice in the matter but the guild has been stagnating and ppl are unhappy with the guild under previous leadership, namely from when arch was leader (the alliance died and the guild came close and many ppl left because of arch)) but now im back im trying to get things sorted and i now realise how hard shad worked to get the guild to where it was before.

arch is very bitter as things havnt gone the way he planned and sadly it looks like he is trying to hurt the guild anyway he can. He is even contacting ppl ingame to tell "his side" of the story and also telling ppl what a bad man i am and he still thinks shad will come back, i will get booted and he will return the hero (seriously, he keeps telling me this in private chat)
No news from shad yet, altho arch is saying he is texting/phoning him and telling him his sob story which if i was shad i wouldnt be too happy about and it wouldnt make me want to rush back.

Some good news for your classes as you can tell chosen is back to pretty much where it used to be as the forums are starting to get "nerf chosen damage" posts amongst many other "nerf destro" posts and Mara has made a welcome comeback too The game has changed a lot since u were last on.
RvR last night (wednesday) was on an epic scale for the first time on this server (victory point system in cities was changed so every1 wanted it), no 1 side had the bigger zerg but we managed to get to altdorf in primetime To show u the sort of numbers that were on, i came 165th in a loot roll for keep and this isnt from zerging, we actually had co ordination for the first time for destro on this server on a large scale.

As my parents are coming to visit me for 4-5 days im not goin to be around until tuesday evening but if u do decide to come visiting when im not around then then just do a search ingame for equinox and theres normally some1 who can give u an invite

ttfn

Would be good to see you playin again and pheras(carbik) is naggin me as to when u will be back
Back to top Go down
blizary

blizary

PostSubject: just so u know   Another cluster of sentences from xeme in a convo: I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:35 am

hello everyone i dont have a clue if anyone has ever come back to see what is been posted here but i have some stuff to say

i personaly didnt have anything agains xeme or anyone else in the equinox guild
i find it hard to belive that the same person who i never thought anything bad of as come to do anything like this

xeme my dear friend i repeat i didnt had anything against u, for m e u were just some ordinary guy in the guild and nothing else , but there is something that i cant get pass, 1st thing i hate the fact of what u did u arch but even if it wasnt true and arch was lieing ( and that my dear i know it aint true becouse i know arch an d i know he doesnt lie) even if it was like that u did something way worse ...u talked by me...u said that arch forced me to vote on him and did presure on me on the time of the voting ...that is a big fat lie...and its even a bigger lie becouse i never said anything about it and becouse if u ask anyone who was on vent at the moment they will tell u this arch when away becouse he didnt want to influence anyone...so u just got cought

2nd thing off...i find it funny how every time someone ask u what happend the story as one more line in witch arch as done one more bad thing ...like stealing gold bads ....or even bad stuff about jopo...

m8 u can tell a loot of crap about me u can go and tell everyone im the worste person of the world and u can ruin my reputacion ...but dude u dont mess with my friends and u just did

u called names to jopo stuch as " some idiot gave me leadership" that same idiot is jopo and he was one of the persons that help a loot equinox on their bad times when u werent there dude.
then u go around and tell people that arch is in a campain to destroi the guild, or that arch stole your gold bags or that arch is a big lier...well dude i think u are the biggest lier around here ...think to times before u say a lie at least think if it makes sense...why would he steal gold bags?? does he look like a guy that needs ani gear to u ?? does any of his char look like is need some ani gear ...and why would he want to kill the guild? he worked harder then any of us did to get the guild up and running

oh and by the way ...i think it was a bit to obvius, but just a bit that right after we all left u inv back all the people that u said u didnt had any contact with ...or at leat tried to as we can see from your mails...

ah!! just for ending ....jopo would never said or called or anything like " a idiot "to any of us...u know why?? becouse he is not like u dude ...we know jopo and his not the tip of person to go around peoples backs and say bad stuff to then if he as a problems he tell us just like arch does

realy dude dont mess with my friends or u may get realy hurt
Back to top Go down
Archangelin
Admin
Archangelin

PostSubject: Re: Another cluster of sentences from xeme in a convo:   Another cluster of sentences from xeme in a convo: I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:14 pm

Its a bit amusing that this xeme....is taking a fight for, according to him, all the good reasons of respect, morale and keeping Chris(Shadius) standards alive.
And then to see that he tries to be Jopos friend at the same time as he is calling Jopo an idiot behind his back.
I was VERY amused to find this out =)

Btw....i realized another thing the other day...
The name Equinox, who so many fought for in very hard times..
Try to search the forum of warhammeralliance.com for the keyword Equinox and do the reading.
I didnt realize....order REALLY knew who we were and they considered us to be very competitive and as a good guild.
I never really realised that we put on our name on the map. It also makes me very sad that it is over now :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another cluster of sentences from xeme in a convo:   Another cluster of sentences from xeme in a convo: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another cluster of sentences from xeme in a convo:
Page 1 of 1