Control Altdorf Delete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xeme, your leader, and his new lies.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archangelin
Admin
Archangelin

Xeme, your leader, and his new lies. Empty
PostSubject: Xeme, your leader, and his new lies.   Xeme, your leader, and his new lies. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:06 pm

I have been informed that Xeme runs around telling ppl i left the guild and stole gold bags from the guild vault with me.
He should know better than telling lies that can be considered harassment on tells in warhammer. If i contact a game master about this they can see that xeme said so, and they can see that i never stole any bags. Puts him in a shady position with little ground under his feet.
He also tells ppl Jopo was happy that all the idiots left the guild. The person that got told this dont believe shit of that. Me niether. Tho i cant confirm that last part to be a lie for u. But it sure does not sound like something jopo would say.
Apparently, according to xeme jopo gave him leadership while he is on a short break.

As you might have leared by now im not on a campaign to spoil your guild. Quite the opposite if you read my previous post. BUT...i am a man of honesty and i cant stand for false truth to circle around. Untruths about anyone is just something i can stand and i feel a need to counter it.

btw...as another person said....what should i do with all the annihilator bags on my chars that are running DP/invader or above? I dunno, ask xeme, he probably has a good answer to that =)
Back to top Go down

Xeme, your leader, and his new lies.
Page 1 of 1