Control Altdorf Delete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ey..............!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamariel

Ey..............! Empty
PostSubject: Ey..............!   Ey..............! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:51 am

Heya guildies!

For all the gloom & apocalyptic omens in this forum, I'd like to remind everyone that we still have a decent many players in the guild. Equinox is gaining experience steadily and we've even gained some new guildies to share the game with.

Granted - feels a bit like we are drifting in the wind for the time being, but no worries. It's temporary. I'll try to do my part & set up some instance runs and other activity if I can, playing is always more fun with guildies than pugs!

We can't field a guild wb, but we can easily field an awesome sc team, that wins 9 / 10 times even against other premades. Most thanks for that goes to Rhelia whose persistence & dedication to the RvR of our realm is pretty much unequalled. And since instances are 6man, Im guessing we can field a LV grp if we'd really want to. Albeit I kinda like how we've been directing our efforts to RvR instead of lame PvE Smile

And most importantly, we're having fun without any elitist crap.

Guess what Im trying to say that the guild is not dead, its just hibernating through a massive structural change =D

See you ingame!

- Tam
Back to top Go down
Archangelin
Admin
Archangelin

Ey..............! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ey..............!   Ey..............! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:25 am

Thats very nice to hear Tam.
I've tried hard to influence Chris, the founder, to come and sort things out and help you guys out but i guess he has not been able to come online yet.
It's nice to hear that there still is something in the guild for the remaining members left.

If you guys need me for anything you can always ask me for help. If its a sc premade, LV, VT ot whatever.

However, i will NOT help out in a party/warband where xeme is present im afraid.

Keep up the spirit my friends!
Back to top Go down

Ey..............!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Control Altdorf Delete :: Members Lounge :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: