Control Altdorf Delete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huh..............? (min of 10 chars in topic)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamariel

Huh..............? (min of 10 chars in topic) Empty
PostSubject: Huh..............? (min of 10 chars in topic)   Huh..............? (min of 10 chars in topic) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:12 pm

Ey, what's goin on? The guild is losing members & falling apart faster than a chinese motorcycle. Shocked

- Tam
Back to top Go down
Archangelin
Admin
Archangelin

PostSubject: Re: Huh..............? (min of 10 chars in topic)   Huh..............? (min of 10 chars in topic) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:15 pm

Yes.
Xeme was running with weird schemes behind my back and i confronted him in an open forum in the guild chat eventually.
He did not manage to explain himself properly to the untruths he was relying on.
I made my stand and made a petition to the leader to either have xeme kicked, or i leave.
The were not able to kick xeme (for some reason) and i left.
Therefor almost the entire core of the guild left too.
Its weird how the ppl choose to quit with me, but that the output from the vote was entirely different.

Thx for having me. been great deal of fun.
Back to top Go down
Azgard

Azgard

PostSubject: Re: Huh..............? (min of 10 chars in topic)   Huh..............? (min of 10 chars in topic) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:05 pm

what was the argument between arch and xeme?
who else left? (i left before this all happend Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Xeme

Xeme

PostSubject: Re: Huh..............? (min of 10 chars in topic)   Huh..............? (min of 10 chars in topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:44 am

Well heres the sad episode from the way i saw things:

Arch has a problem with me and i dont know why. Instead of speaking to me and trying to sort things out he decided to have a rant at me in guild chat. His issues as i can see are solely about me and are totally unfounded, but he refused to have a conversation in private after myself and many guild members asked him to.
He then said he put a petition forward and that he would not try and influence the outcome - in reality he was putting a lot of pressure on ruzz to get me kicked, i know this as i have been told by several guild members which would indicate arch had just lied about his petition and not "influencing" things.
Jopo stepped in and said nobody would be kicked and that the issues would have to be sorted out but arch refused and gave an ultimatum that either i be kicked or he would leave. Jopo logged out.
I wasnt on vent so i cant say what discusions took place there but i do know arch carried on putting pressure on ruzz and forced a vote which at the time i knew nothing about. The vote was on whether i should be kicked. Shocked
The first i knew about it was when it was announced in guild chat that the results were in. The overall result was that i wasnt going to be kicked.
Sadly after telling the results, ruzz left Crying or Very sad followed by arch and his many alts.

Jopo is now guild leader.

A few others also left but not as many as ppl are saying.
As to the entire "core" of the guild leaving, you do talk some rubbish arch Razz

The way i see things is that arch tried to get me kicked (for reasons i cant work out) and thought he would do so if he forced a vote, sadly for him the plan backfired.

So all i'll say is good luck to arch and his paranoia, maybe the bogeyman is really after you, who knows? Wink
Back to top Go down
Azgard

Azgard

PostSubject: Re: Huh..............? (min of 10 chars in topic)   Huh..............? (min of 10 chars in topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:22 am

lol ... fail...

what i havent understood is the actual reason for this fighting. why was arch angry at xeme? what plans did xeme try to do behind arch's back?

it all sounds like a huge misunderstanding to me.
Back to top Go down
Archangelin
Admin
Archangelin

PostSubject: Re: Huh..............? (min of 10 chars in topic)   Huh..............? (min of 10 chars in topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:57 am

Xeme wrote:
Well heres the sad episode from the way i saw things:

Arch has a problem with me and i dont know why. Instead of speaking to me and trying to sort things out he decided to have a rant at me in guild chat. His issues as i can see are solely about me and are totally unfounded, but he refused to have a conversation in private after myself and many guild members asked him to.
He then said he put a petition forward and that he would not try and influence the outcome - in reality he was putting a lot of pressure on ruzz to get me kicked, i know this as i have been told by several guild members which would indicate arch had just lied about his petition and not "influencing" things.
Jopo stepped in and said nobody would be kicked and that the issues would have to be sorted out but arch refused and gave an ultimatum that either i be kicked or he would leave. Jopo logged out.
I wasnt on vent so i cant say what discusions took place there but i do know arch carried on putting pressure on ruzz and forced a vote which at the time i knew nothing about. The vote was on whether i should be kicked. Shocked
The first i knew about it was when it was announced in guild chat that the results were in. The overall result was that i wasnt going to be kicked.
Sadly after telling the results, ruzz left Crying or Very sad followed by arch and his many alts.

Jopo is now guild leader.

A few others also left but not as many as ppl are saying.
As to the entire "core" of the guild leaving, you do talk some rubbish arch Razz

The way i see things is that arch tried to get me kicked (for reasons i cant work out) and thought he would do so if he forced a vote, sadly for him the plan backfired.

So all i'll say is good luck to arch and his paranoia, maybe the bogeyman is really after you, who knows? Wink

Nice lying xeme. Try to find out the truth about vent before you go and try to paint fancy stories.
Ask the ppl who was online on vent.
And lies about ruzz. I said to her what i said in the guild chat. I WILL leave if xeme does not get kicked. Pronouncing me being serious.
Nuff said.
Azgaard, you left just in time Razz
Back to top Go down
Tamariel

PostSubject: Re: Huh..............? (min of 10 chars in topic)   Huh..............? (min of 10 chars in topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:02 pm

Okay, thanks for clearing this out - I was not online when the issue was up.

We had similar issues in our guild in WoW (for those who dont know I played 1½ years _hardcore_ in the "3rd best" guild of Deathwing server) and tempers flared, some more temperamental peeps were really pissed and /gquit. Usually it ended up happily, the matter being cleared after some time had passed and folks realized that it was the guild and the people in it that made the game & our time online fun, not what we achieved etc. And the guys & gals who left were always welcomed back to the guild with open arms, no penalties, no loss of dkp. Thats what friends are for.

Though you guys been on for WAY longer than me, I still see some resemblance in the situation.

Guess what Im trying to say is that I hope Arch eventually returns to the guild along with those that left because of this episode. Dno who's right & what was said, just hope it wasnt anything too offensive & insulting to wreck a friendship.

I'd really like to continue sharing my hobby with you fine folks, all of you.

Well thats my 5 cents.

- Tam

P.S. Never make the guild leader pick sides, thas just unfair.
Back to top Go down
Archangelin
Admin
Archangelin

PostSubject: Re: Huh..............? (min of 10 chars in topic)   Huh..............? (min of 10 chars in topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:04 pm

Tamariel wrote:
Okay, thanks for clearing this out - I was not online when the issue was up.

We had similar issues in our guild in WoW (for those who dont know I played 1½ years _hardcore_ in the "3rd best" guild of Deathwing server) and tempers flared, some more temperamental peeps were really pissed and /gquit. Usually it ended up happily, the matter being cleared after some time had passed and folks realized that it was the guild and the people in it that made the game & our time online fun, not what we achieved etc. And the guys & gals who left were always welcomed back to the guild with open arms, no penalties, no loss of dkp. Thats what friends are for.

Though you guys been on for WAY longer than me, I still see some resemblance in the situation.

Guess what Im trying to say is that I hope Arch eventually returns to the guild along with those that left because of this episode. Dno who's right & what was said, just hope it wasnt anything too offensive & insulting to wreck a friendship.

I'd really like to continue sharing my hobby with you fine folks, all of you.

Well thats my 5 cents.

- Tam

P.S. Never make the guild leader pick sides, thas just unfair.

I know its a bit unfair tam, i know. As i see it is was merely a cry for help from a member. I tried to fix the problem but failed. Having this realized i passed my standing ground to the guild. Either Xeme gets kicked for disrespectful behavior that i cannot tolerate or i will have to try and find a new home.

The outcome from the currently online officers is a bit trycky. They were supposed to be able and take a decision in the interest of the members. They felt that not kicking xeme was the right thing to do.
They didnt kick xeme...i left.
Then one by one the members started to quit the guild. in the end making the guild almost dead and leaving me and the others to wonder what really happened. (Guild went from 14-22 members prime time to about 4 - Cool
I failed and so did also the guild as a whole im afraid.
And yes, i know this post is a bit angled, but consider it as a post from my "personal" side. As most of you know im just a regular guy all day long, but i take on very strong professional attributes when it comes to morale, respect, progress, goals and teamplay when i feel the guys has a need for it.
Sometimes its good, sometimes its bad. But would anyone else in the guild take a problem by the horns like i did, no matter the outcome but at least with motivation and goals/progress reflecting the members will?
No i fear not.

If i may say, it might just be the fact that i stepped down as leader that caused this. As a leader i would have had a more professional way of handling this.
Letting the problem be explained TO ITS ABSOLUTE bottom. IN OPEN. For everyone to read and access. And then just DO it. Whatever it was.
In this case, talking behind someones back (disrespectful) and conspiracing to cause a stir (totgug joined the guild RIGHT after i left). Not allowed by my standards and would have led to some sort of warning. Like in the case with phorobark where we tried to help this kid to adapt in his surroundings. Letting him know the problems and just state that members are currently unhappy because of this and that. Failing to act with a judgement to realize the real problem, causing more trouble would eventually have led to a kick. Like in the case of phorobark once again.

My dreamworld tho. I dont take guildkick commands by myself. First it has to appear as an interest from the guild, warnings have to be made, and officer meetings has to be held.
Now i am being carried away and dont really know the direction of my post anymore. Still, here it is for you to read. No more, no less. Happy/unhappy reading
Back to top Go down
Gorgrime

Gorgrime

PostSubject: Re: Huh..............? (min of 10 chars in topic)   Huh..............? (min of 10 chars in topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:01 am

WTF, i leave for a week and everything goes down the shitter. Sad
So what exactly is happening with the guild?
Back to top Go down
Archangelin
Admin
Archangelin

PostSubject: Re: Huh..............? (min of 10 chars in topic)   Huh..............? (min of 10 chars in topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:03 am

Gorgrime wrote:
WTF, i leave for a week and everything goes down the shitter. Sad
So what exactly is happening with the guild?

Most of the active ppl in the guild quit when i left.
I left because of xeme.
Guild is almost dead now and has no longer a profile on the battlefield. Nor has it any chances of doing successful VT or LV runs in a near future.
Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Gorgrime

Gorgrime

PostSubject: Re: Huh..............? (min of 10 chars in topic)   Huh..............? (min of 10 chars in topic) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:36 am

Fek
Well upon reading that Arch has gone to Moonlapse, i have looked at them as an option for a new guild. Guild info looks awesome, very much my type.
I suppose this is a goodbye from me, been a great, yet short, experience with Equinox and i hope to see you all around. You may see me in Moonlapse or Hand of Blood or even some other guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huh..............? (min of 10 chars in topic)   Huh..............? (min of 10 chars in topic) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huh..............? (min of 10 chars in topic)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Control Altdorf Delete :: Members Lounge :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: