Control Altdorf Delete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion for leader rotation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Archangelin
Admin
Archangelin

Suggestion for leader rotation Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for leader rotation   Suggestion for leader rotation I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:15 am

Hello everyone!

Even if I have stepped down as leader i have this suggestion about leader rotation.

How about we give each and every member the chance to be included in the leadership rotation?
We could do this with a monthly poll where the members themselves decide who will lead them the next upcoming 4 months.

Say that someone gets selected for their attributes by the members but they lack experience in the details of leading, they will still have the support of the officers.
Later on with a very successful leadership the member can also get the chance to get an officer position?

I think this can be a cool way to introduce new ideas and such =)
Also, if we keep the poll on the forum it can increase the forum activity? Smile
Back to top Go down
Blinx

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for leader rotation   Suggestion for leader rotation I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:10 am

Sounds like a plan. All vote me!!!

Stopya
Back to top Go down
Azgard

Azgard

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for leader rotation   Suggestion for leader rotation I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:47 am

i dont know if this will work... new management isnt always better management. and 4 months is alot of time, maybe do it for 1? we could give it a try though and see how it works out
Back to top Go down
Archangelin
Admin
Archangelin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for leader rotation   Suggestion for leader rotation I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:20 am

WTH?? I wrote 4 months? I meant 1 month!!
haha
Back to top Go down
subdee

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for leader rotation   Suggestion for leader rotation I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:14 am

I like this idea!
Back to top Go down
Blinx

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for leader rotation   Suggestion for leader rotation I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:55 am

So do you think this will be something we will do? I really like it gives people the chance to be promoted. Only thing is what sort of power would they be given? I mean give a newish member the power to kick people from the guild and he might go a little crazy.
Back to top Go down
Blinx

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for leader rotation   Suggestion for leader rotation I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:49 am

Congrats to Ruzz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for leader rotation   Suggestion for leader rotation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for leader rotation
Page 1 of 1