Control Altdorf Delete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Informations?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gäst

Informations? Empty
PostSubject: Informations?   Informations? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:40 pm

Would like to know on what i stand? didnt see Butzig online sooo i took things in my hands in taking care of peps of destro equinox.
When and who gona activly play on k8p so i know with who i should talk with, beside Butzig.
Is this forum for both divisions of equinox?

I was angry because lack any kind of informations why suddenly 1/2 of active core members stoped loging in, if not that i wanted to edit that phoenix thing in guild profile i still wouldn know aboud sister guild on azgal?

I wanted also to tell that last night while i was grinding renown and few other peps was doing some stuff Equinox dinged RANK 33!

Tonight also 'recruited' tank and healer [40] and would like to know what i can tell them about LV is it gona happend or what? if i need to take care of that pleas let me know

I will again organize lotd event but if peps dont show up its last time ill do this as open, after that im gona farm this outside guild alliance if ill need to.

if i did wrong we can 'discuss' this in priv with one that is in power
Answer here on pm
Back to top Go down
Gäst

Informations? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Informations?   Informations? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:45 pm

pam parram pam
Back to top Go down

Informations?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Control Altdorf Delete :: Equinox Lounge :: Equinox Members Lounge-
Jump to: