Control Altdorf Delete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ress potions funding

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Svartsyn

Ress potions funding Empty
PostSubject: Ress potions funding   Ress potions funding I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:50 pm

I think we should assign one or two in the guild to craft the resurrection potions for dungeons and such where they may come in handy.
The potions would be handed out to all non-healing members in group before LV and harder dungeon runs, and if not used returned and saved for next run.
It would be a great addition to banner ress and would save time in case someone survives to ress a healer and be able to continue faster.

The main ingredient for each potion costs 15g which is quite a lot for one person to pay, hence the suggestion of funds from guild vault when we have gold enough to make a bunch.

The potion will affect one person, cannot be used when terror debuffed from dungeon bosses and fort lord, and has a 15 second cooldown.

I could take on the responsibility to craft these potions for the guild if you like the idea.

(Btw, if you are able to, please donate some to the guild vault, since lately we have been running low on gold there. Full upgrades on keeps cost a lot of gold in the long run)

Svartsyn
Back to top Go down
http://last.fm/user/sadistica

Ress potions funding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Control Altdorf Delete :: Equinox Lounge :: Equinox Members Lounge-
Jump to: