Control Altdorf Delete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6v6 fights

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruglir

Bruglir

6v6 fights Empty
PostSubject: 6v6 fights   6v6 fights I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:42 pm

In an effort to promote better synergy among guild members, and lower the zerg mentality. as well as build up a strong rapport between ALL guild members, i'd like to propose we start holding 6v6 events.

after talking to members of precept, black company, and red guard, on IRC, and after doing some 6v6 today, it's a very good way of fighting!!

i'd need to know who would regularly be interested, and whether it's worth letting the order guilds know it's what we want to do, so they can come up with some groups too.

one thing though, Ventrillo is absolutely 100% mandatory for these events. even if it's just to listen.
also, the addon "calling" is very VERY useful.
Back to top Go down
Gäst

6v6 fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6v6 fights   6v6 fights I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:01 pm

im interested
Back to top Go down
Svartsyn

6v6 fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6v6 fights   6v6 fights I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:00 pm

Cool!
This idea came up a while ago as well. Arch wrote on warhammeralliance for interested guilds and from what I know we were gonna do it with Esoteric Warriors. Back then a lot weren't geared and not very confident in the game play so it didn't happen a lot.
I hope it will work better this time.
I will join in as well when not having bad warhammer days screwing up my mood and focus Razz
Back to top Go down
http://last.fm/user/sadistica
Massa

Massa

6v6 fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6v6 fights   6v6 fights I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:03 pm

Alright as enclave is trying to get its baring back you mind making these events alliance ones as we probably have some members willing to do this.
I know im up for it so would be nice to get in on the action and get enclave people up for more things as well.
Back to top Go down
Gäst

6v6 fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6v6 fights   6v6 fights I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:30 pm

will do
Back to top Go down
Jerichox

6v6 fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6v6 fights   6v6 fights I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:11 pm

count me in as Sorc or Zealot (preferably sorc! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
zaemon

6v6 fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6v6 fights   6v6 fights I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:08 am

You know im up for it mofo Razz

make it twice weekly in the calendar. so people can sign up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

6v6 fights Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6v6 fights   6v6 fights I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6v6 fights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Control Altdorf Delete :: Equinox Lounge :: Equinox Members Lounge-
Jump to: