Control Altdorf Delete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just wanted to apologise

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruglir

Bruglir

just wanted to apologise Empty
PostSubject: just wanted to apologise   just wanted to apologise I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:47 pm

power went down to like, 5 different blocks in my city tonight, mine being one of them. happened just as we were planning our last push in altdorf!!!

so yeah, i hope you all managed to lock to stage 2, but other than that it was a great run, and i'm very proud of the work we did against a bigger organised force (meaning, while the overall numbers were probably the same, it was us + pug vs order premade).

thanks so much! and i'll play with you soon =]
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: just wanted to apologise   just wanted to apologise I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:38 pm

no need to apologise, we didnt lock it, but it was GREAT fun and thanks tooo all that were in alli wb Smile
Back to top Go down
Dredd

PostSubject: Re: just wanted to apologise   just wanted to apologise I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:34 pm

Angeli wrote:
no need to apologise, we didnt lock it, but it was GREAT fun and thanks tooo all that were in alli wb Smile
I agree Smile It was great fun.
Back to top Go down
Svartsyn

PostSubject: Re: just wanted to apologise   just wanted to apologise I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:09 am

No need to apologize mate Smile
Yes it was great fun, indeed! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://last.fm/user/sadistica
Archangelin
Admin
Archangelin

PostSubject: Re: just wanted to apologise   just wanted to apologise I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:51 am

Indeed great fun =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just wanted to apologise   just wanted to apologise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just wanted to apologise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Control Altdorf Delete :: Members Lounge :: General Discussion-
Jump to: