Control Altdorf Delete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the patch is patched ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bartorius

Bartorius

the patch is patched ? Empty
PostSubject: the patch is patched ?   the patch is patched ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:28 am

And it was such a good class 2 play ;/ nuking order with my sorc aoe and now its all gone. i was optimistiuc bout it every one was like New patch WOW Maraured class will finally get some luv so i figured hey My old and Rusty Ex-Main charcter will be played once againn so i wont be sad about sorc so much... Welll NO! Mythic once again figured that they need a class that will be easy 2 pwn so the order players get almost free renown im going to quote smth that i saw on the oficial forum " IF u ever encounter a marauder Thank sigmar and go claim your free renown"
Back to top Go down
Gäst

the patch is patched ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: the patch is patched ?   the patch is patched ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:58 pm

your point? patch wont make big difference if u play calamity or agony, is's general AoE nerf so only destro will sorc will be nerfed but small difference in your plystyle and i doubt dmg will decrease much, as for mara good thing that after beta i didnt started one only demolition will be stronger :/ few nerfed rest stay as it is now.
As i said its aoe nerf and next patch probably will make things more ballanced
Back to top Go down

the patch is patched ?
Page 1 of 1