Control Altdorf Delete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Extended Leave

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadius
Admin
Shadius

Extended Leave Empty
PostSubject: Extended Leave   Extended Leave I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:01 am

Heya peepsies,

Unfortunately I've been informed from work that since my promotion course at the beginning of the month I'm being posted to a new area. We've known it would be a sudden notice jobby, but not that sudden! The up side is that it's promotion and a new job, all very exciting. The down side is that The move itself will leave us without any internet til the house is sorted, and then I have to sit the training courses. This isn't going to leave me much time for my family let alone playing Warhammer.

So it is with due regret that I'm going to step down as Guild Leader of Equinox. The guild leadership will have to be discussed amongst the guild later when I manage to get it working again after the second critical crash of the week Mad

Got to dash into work for my paperwork, cya'll laterz
Back to top Go down
http://cad-alliance.omgforum.net
Xeme

Xeme

Extended Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Leave   Extended Leave I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:48 am

First of all, congratulations on your promotion! cheers

Sad to hear that you are stepping down as guild leader Sad

Just hope that i'll see you and saccy sometime online when i return from my travels.

I wish you well in all that packing Razz and good luck in your new job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Svartsyn

Extended Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Leave   Extended Leave I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:01 am

Grats Chris to the job promotion!

And also I am sad to hear about you stepping down as leader for Equinox, but there are great people in the guild that can step in and handle it well while you deal with reallife. Smile Will miss seeing you around, you're always so cheerful! But once you get back I think things will feel just the same again. Smile
Good luck with everything!

Just a few words from one of the Alliance officers.

Svartsyn
Back to top Go down
http://last.fm/user/sadistica
Gäst

Extended Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Leave   Extended Leave I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:33 am

Sad to hear that shad you will be missed. I have left the guild now also. Direction of guild and alliance has changed to a point i wanted to find new home. Without Shad in charge the guild will not be the same. I miss you guys already. good luck shad and saccy. hit me up when you get inet. i still have you added on msn.
Back to top Go down
Azgard

Azgard

Extended Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Leave   Extended Leave I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:23 pm

shad you shall be missed by enclave.. good luck with your new job and hopefully see you back online soon.

on another note.. totgug what guild have u moved to? keep in touch dude
Back to top Go down
Desdaemon

Desdaemon

Extended Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Leave   Extended Leave I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:19 am

Sad to see you leaving Shad Crying or Very sad I'm not in Equinox since as long as many of you but I still got the time to appreciate you, your dedication and your help ... you'll definatly be missed here.

GL for your job, your move and take care of your family ... that's the most important Very Happy

farao ALL THE LOOT OF LOTD ARE FOR ME farao
Back to top Go down
Shadius
Admin
Shadius

Extended Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Leave   Extended Leave I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:27 am

Hehe thanks for all the nice comments guys and gals Very Happy

I'll pop on later tonight to transfer Guild Leader and see how everyone's getting on. Finally found out where I'll be posted to, RAF Boulmer School of Air Battle Management, close to Newcastle. Another unfortunate though is that I've got to go on detachment to Alaska in a week or so before I move the family up north.

One thing's for sure when they throw something at you in the military, it's usually got a few things attached to it Rolling Eyes

I know things are going to be very different since myself and Saccy won't be on for a while, but Xeme should be back soon, and he has exactly the same values as myself and wants the guild to reclaim it's original direction.

As usual got to shoot off and fill in a tonne of paperwork that comes with moving. I'll cya'll tonight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://cad-alliance.omgforum.net
Xeme

Xeme

Extended Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Leave   Extended Leave I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:10 am

Alaska! lol!

Nice to see the RAF have some nice places too cheers , seems you are going at the right time of year Rolling Eyes , plenty of whale watching to do there Razz

Best buy a phrase book for grandma geek so she can understand the lingo up there in the far reaches of England alien (not too far from the sweaty sock border) and make sure you try the lovely local beer :newcastle brown ale Like a Star @ heaven (given me a bad hangover many a time Embarassed)

Im halfway through my tour now (44 degrees C now sunny ) and cant wait to get back to Blighty, I should find out where im getting posted too fairly soon (i hope) as im due posting in a few months but who knows scratch ?

Have fun in Alaska and i hope everything goes smoothly for you with the move Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extended Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Leave   Extended Leave I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extended Leave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Control Altdorf Delete :: Members Lounge :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: