Control Altdorf Delete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get to know your Alliance

Go down 
+5
Funwar
Bartorius
Svartsyn
Farspit
Shadius
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadius
Admin
Shadius

Get to know your Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Get to know your Alliance   Get to know your Alliance I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:30 am

I know many people have posted similar threads on Guild Forums and the like, but I'd like to start one here purely for the members of the Alliance. It works very well for building alliance morale I find, and helps build trust amongst groups.

Well here goes Very Happy

My real name is Chris and I'm 27 years old. I live in the UK originally from a city called Chester.

I'm married with 3 beautiful daughters, aged 9, 7 and 2. My wife Claire (also known as Sacredonas in game) plays War too, along with my eldest daughter who likes to run around on her WE killing anything and everything!!!

I'm a member of the Royal Air Force in the Battlespace Management trade, and am currently based at RAF Waddington in Lincoln. I've been in the armed forces for 6 years now and love every minute of it. I travel all over the world on short (2-3 weeks) detachments and some longer ones (4-6 months). So If I'm away for a lenghty period of time you can probably imagine what I'm up to Wink

Both my wife and I played World of Warcraft, myself for 4 years and Claire for 2, and spent many an enjoyable hour farming for god only knows what reason! We prefer War for the RvR as WoW tried to implament that aspect into a heavily PvE game. It didn't work out all that well!

We started playing War in the first days of the game and are very proud of the Guild, and Alliance we are all helping to build.

I spend a lot of game time doing guild and allaince admin, but generally love to runa round chopping off order heads Twisted Evil

Hope to see your posts in here soon, and will see you in game sooner!

Shad
Back to top Go down
http://cad-alliance.omgforum.net
Farspit

Farspit

PostSubject: Ok here we go   Get to know your Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:23 am

Hi, always liked these kind of threads so here we go: My Real name is Per but everyone has called me PJ as long as i can remember, I'm 32 yrs old and i live in Sweden with my brother. Besides from nerdrageing about in Warhammer i enjoy (as almost everyone) a good movie a sweet smoke and a sturdy drink.

As some of you have noticed I'm kinda on and off the game which is all coz of my work, I work as a hmm, handyman or do-it-all, dunno what to call it (I seem to be without a title, i.e. i do everything that the others don't have time to do) at a traveling carnival which means I'm away about 4 days a week at summer time. Ok as i stated in the beginning, I like these kinda threads, but I'm not good at them so i guess I'm off for now, see ya in game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Svartsyn

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Alliance   Get to know your Alliance I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:50 am

Hello all!
My real name is Mikaela, but I am usually called Mika. I'm soon to be 24 years old and I am living in Sweden together with my man Shadow, which some of you may know from ingame.
Dunno what to say really... I used to play WoW for quite a while, both on official and private servers. It was fun, nice content and all, but it had to come to an end at some point. Apart from that I've been trying out and playing several MMOs. Meh. Rolling Eyes

My greatest interest by far is music... I prefer black and death metal (mostly the odlschool) as well as the older heavy bands such as Judas Priest, Black Sabbath and so on. I also like instrumental/post rock a lot.
And then we have movies... and I am a pain in the ass when it comes to movies. I like deep stuff, intellectual, surreal, weird, depraved, funny, inspiring, gory, spaced out, you name it - something original and out of the ordinary. But I can enjoy a silly and braindead movie at times too. drunken

I'm usually around on the vent, so if anybody has further questions you can ask me there or ingame. Hard to tell some basic facts and make a person out of it... So the best way to get to know me is to simply spend time with me. Twisted Evil

And no... I do not look like a gnoblar or nurgling or whatever. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://last.fm/user/sadistica
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Alliance   Get to know your Alliance I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:42 am

My name is James and i'm 20yo student. I live in Poland few kilometres from city called Szczecin. Till October ill be online on average for 5-6h daily after that we will see .

I played in Wow and Lineage 2 and cant wait for Diablo 3 and MMO in World of Darkness

I love serials, it's sin that they can be that good. Band of Brothers, Generation Kill, Over There, Dexter, House M.D, and CSI took so much time from my life.
Cy in game Smile

Ihhr Tee
Back to top Go down
Bartorius

Bartorius

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Alliance   Get to know your Alliance I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:49 am

Hey my reAL name is Bartek im 22 years old and i also live in Poland, i play war since the begining firstly ive started an iron breaker character on burlok but i got bored with it so ive rerolled to a marauder on alerielle, now im playing a sorc cuz maras got nerfed Smile In normal life im a pro firefighter and a student
I luv playing rpg since ive got my hands on fallout 1 in 1997 my mmorpg adventure started few years ago with free mmorpg Rappelz
And just like Angeli i luv Tv shows House md Eureka Dexter Generation Kill Band of brothers Weeds And Super Natural r my favorite Smile
Back to top Go down
Svartsyn

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Alliance   Get to know your Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:55 am

I am amazed that none of you even mentioned the epic Twin Peaks!!!!!!
Glad to see Weeds being mentioned though! Smile
You guys should give Desperate Housewives, Prison Break and just maybe L Word a try... At least the first seasons in L Word, as the final one sucked compared to the previous ones and the ending was a huge disappointment.
Back to top Go down
http://last.fm/user/sadistica
Funwar

Funwar

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Alliance   Get to know your Alliance I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:27 pm

Hey

I am Funwar or Fun, GL of "The Kinky Legion". My real name is Ed. I am nearly 17 Very Happy

I live in Liverpool, England. I am a big Warhammer 40k fan (tabletop game with miniatures) ( if you want to see pics of my army and some my miniatures, just ask or pm me :] )

I like all kinds of metal and rock! \m/

This is basically my 2nd MMORPG, i played some WoW but not much. I am a massive strategy gamer aswell so if u have Command and Conquer 3 and fancy a game of 1v1 just PM me :]

I will be online mostly all the time in 2 weeks, so ya...

Not that good at these thread :[

so yeah see you all in game and also speak to you all on vent!

P.S. I get bored very easily...
Back to top Go down
Kharney

Kharney

PostSubject: Kharney ... the man   Get to know your Alliance I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:07 am

Howdy folks

Will keep it quick as I'm sure you all hear enough from me in game :p

I'm 26 and from Southampton UK. Real name is James/Jimmy. I'm studying MSc Criminal Psychology and Criminology with a mind to working in offender rehabilitation and victim support,

Music-wise I like Metal ... Disturbed, Incubus, Slipknot, Korn, Avenged Sevenfold and the such. I don't really watch tv as it distracts me from WAR!

In the real world I play a spot of badminton, (which apparently makes me gay, I'm not convinced but if Fin says so, who am I to argue? :p I think he's just being hopeful really), go to sweaty clubs and bounce around, read a lot of Terry Pratchett and am currently searching for a wife.

Anyway, it's patch day!!! so catch you all soon
Back to top Go down
subdee

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Alliance   Get to know your Alliance I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:08 am

Well then, here I am too.

My real name is Kostas, I am 28 years old and live and work in Athens, Greece.

I am a QA engineer and web developer and have played WoW, Age of Conan(still playing) and ofcourse WAR amongst other free crappy MMO's.

Good to be part of this Alliance!
Back to top Go down
Archangelin
Admin
Archangelin

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Alliance   Get to know your Alliance I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:55 am

Hiya!

Johan here!
24y/o swedish male. Live together with my boyfriend philip (Thier in war) and 3 cats.

Interests are technology, aero, human creatures and coffee =)

Currently an officer in the equinox guild and quite a dedicated player/leader.

enjoy the pic and also remember to have fun in the game Smile

Get to know your Alliance Snapsh10
Back to top Go down
Xeme

Xeme

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Alliance   Get to know your Alliance I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:56 am

Just like to say hello as a lot of you will have never seen me online.

My name is Garry and im 34 and live in Ipswich in the UK.

Im in the Army and work with Apaches and have been in 14 years. (At the time of writing this im on a tour in Afghanistan Cool )

Im mostly into FPS but have played Everquest and WOW before WAR.

Music wise im into thrash metal mostly altho there are some nasty rumours going around that i listen to aqua... Shocked (I blame Grandma! Razz )

(For those who don't know, Grandma aka Sacredonas Wink )

Will see you online sometime Very Happy (get back in September hopefully)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your Alliance   Get to know your Alliance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get to know your Alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Control Altdorf Delete :: Members Lounge :: General Discussion-
Jump to: