Control Altdorf Delete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Goodbye...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeme

Xeme

Another Goodbye... Empty
PostSubject: Another Goodbye...   Another Goodbye... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:55 pm

Message from a friend.

From Ihhr:
Quote :

Sorry for mistakes but dont havetime to correct myself.

Hello, as of last night 2am my membership in equinox was terminated. It was pleasure to be in this guild and help make if few last months what its now, guild where are active good players. Dont know if u will ever hear others side but im sure u will so im gona type how it went.
We did premade. Won some scenarios. Meet quite good zealot that was week or two in equinox but left because hid rl friend is in other guild [zulker and the council] words arent used but give out sens of discusion how i seen it,
-Arch: Good thing he left, becasue he solo heal in scenarios, that isnt good, dont help realm bla bla bla
-ME: i do same thing when i'm not with guild/alliance group, solo heal to get all i can from random scenario; its not like they play for win[while i heal as good as i can solohealingspeced from sologroup] hiting tanks, joining with rank28 to t4 or useing focused fire told that if they would want be treated like group players= group heals and me teaming with them they can find group join guild not queue solo and count for miracles.
-Arch: its wrong and selfish attitude
-Me: well i do all for partymembers from guild/ alliance ans do so all gain [loot,renown,etc], when i play solo[ not with peps from guild/ally i play solo so I gain and noone will be telling me to change ]
-Arch: but its wrong and beacuse im telling it is attitude and ragequit from sc party
Me: on /o omg its funny
Arch: what is so funny?
Me:that attitude of yours when u ragequit on whole party/wb when someone isnt agreeing with u and doing as u want
BIG BANG
Jopo log in from playing on other server im busy fighting with sc party at bo's against 10orders and
Jopo: James u online/ or have time?
Me: im busy if its longer talk u need to wait 10min as I cant now
we fight time go and after 4-5min i see somthing in spirit:
Jopo: i heard u leech renown sologrouping bla bla bla it is not waht we aiming for bla bla it set up wrong standards, and spread bad opinion about guild bla bla
Me: was busy but now have time wa can discus this on /o not for whole guild [13? online i think] to see
Jopo: we wont be discusing this on /o as your rights? were suspended
Jopo: time for talking passed and u are suspended? for 2 weeks
Well at this point i typed:
Me: well then bey
me: thanks for all stuff we did together in last months but i wont be part of guild where its some rule to dont hear out second side
I left guild with all my chars

No hard feelings toward guild and wont actively do anything against equinox, but man i wont be treated like 13 old when peps dont give a crap to hear my side, peps that i felt i play long and at last would hear what i have to say. Also its very rich coming from two old members that left for almost 2 weeks taking quite few members with them to play order on azgal dont giving crap what is going on k8p guild, Arch: order loving bugs and CSR!!! that help order kick destro ass and Jopo friendly ill fallow u arch ye that order loving bugs are bad.
Told members that i recruited to hold on with doing anything to fast after i left and still try equinox. Well for me its to late wont be treated as i was and arguments like: Chris? would do same thing, are not speaking to me as dont know him, and thing that as adult would first hear what i have to say.

So thanks for playing in guild u helped to create and good luck

PS. couldnt send u this on alli forum as my passes were deleted and dont have access [fast isnt it ]

I have posted this at Ihhr's request. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Archangelin
Admin
Archangelin

Another Goodbye... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Goodbye...   Another Goodbye... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:33 pm

Yeah, its a shame james left. He was a pretty good player.
Back to top Go down

Another Goodbye...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Control Altdorf Delete :: Equinox Lounge :: Equinox Members Lounge-
Jump to: