Control Altdorf Delete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just a littel help to stopya and choppas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blizary

blizary

just a littel help to stopya and choppas Empty
PostSubject: just a littel help to stopya and choppas   just a littel help to stopya and choppas I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:03 am

i will write down the way i spended my mastery points so people can have an idea
this is not something u need to follow this is just an option and in not a pro there may be things that may be wrong and that u dont agree but keep in mind what i said before

so here is the way i spended my mastery points
-all the way up to the "furios chopping " ability on the savage path also got the abilities "cant stop the chop", "keep on chopping" and the tactic "wot rules?" from the same path
-all the way up to the "chop fasta" ability on the path of the wrecka and nothing else there

as u can see in not aoe spected so to do some preaty nice aoe i use this little trick
when in fulll rage ( and if u want u can have either the 1st morale ability (dat tickes) or even the 2nd morale ability ( tantrum)) then use the ability chop fasta that reduces the cooldown of the abilities by 5 secs and then just spam the ability "wild chopping" as mutch as u can since it will have no cooldown =)
ah for using this trick u need to be usinf the tactic "wot rules?" ( just so u guys know the rest of the tactis i use are "brute force", "im the biggest" and stab you gooder" besides "wot rules?"

also be aware that that the wot rules tactic is preaty nice but only when u wanna deal as mutch damage as u can it may be a hard tactic to use on the 1-1 since it makes u take way mutch more damage

the addons that i use that can be relevante for a choppa as the same for the rest ..the calling addon and the square addon nothing realy expecial

for last i will let u see who my UI looks like

just a littel help to stopya and choppas E:\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\screenshots\Rochezx_009

if i forgot anything stopya ( or anyone else that reads this) or something like that just let me know
Back to top Go down
Blinx

PostSubject: Re: just a littel help to stopya and choppas   just a littel help to stopya and choppas I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:17 am

Thanks for the info but i cant see your UI just a red x Sad
Back to top Go down
blizary

blizary

PostSubject: Re: just a littel help to stopya and choppas   just a littel help to stopya and choppas I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:14 am

ah well since im not sure if im doing this right so i just uplouded the picture on the gallery on the randoms with the name my UI so u guys could see sry about this but im not very good with forums XDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just a littel help to stopya and choppas   just a littel help to stopya and choppas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just a littel help to stopya and choppas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Control Altdorf Delete :: Equinox Lounge :: Equinox Members Lounge-
Jump to: