Control Altdorf Delete
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bored like hell here ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Desdaemon

Desdaemon

Bored like hell here ... Empty
PostSubject: Bored like hell here ...   Bored like hell here ... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:41 pm

Hi all

Since one month now, I'm trying to join groups for donjons, RVR, SC ... nothing really happens, when something looks good, it stops, when a group starts, it stops, when whe starts a LV run, there's no way to get the same ppl 2 nights in a row ....

So i say to myself "well let's try to make them move and organize something" ... VT today : 1 sign up and we are talking about something new !!!!

Sorry but i cant continue to play like that in a ghost guild lvling alts because they have nothing else to do or chaining SC after SC without doing anything else.

I'll miss some good ppl (Arch, Jopo, Shad ....) but good ppl are not enough to make a fun guild where it's good to be ... at least not if u want to do something, discover etc.

I started to look for another guild, will disband sometimes during the week end.

Has been great moments and i want to stay on that Smile

Farewell Smile

Eric
Back to top Go down
Archangelin
Admin
Archangelin

PostSubject: Re: Bored like hell here ...   Bored like hell here ... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:02 am

Desdaemon. will you be so kind and read another post i made in one of your topics.
The guild an the whole alliance is kind of ghostly atm, no doubt about that.
The sun is to blame for sure! Smile
Additionally Chris seem to give up leadership for a while so that might be another reason for a lower morale.
Not a problem we can not get through!
Times of disturbance is your chance to make a bigger impact on your guild and change things to the better, remember that =)
After all, the foundation of the guild is very strong and endurable.
We have seen things like this happen before and we have always made it.

Happy gaming! =)
Back to top Go down
Desdaemon

Desdaemon

PostSubject: Re: Bored like hell here ...   Bored like hell here ... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:14 am

Arch, the number is not only the thing to blame ... ofc the low number of ppl doesnt help but imo the main problem is the attitude :

There's a handfull of ppl who cares about others and try to make the things going ... rest are just going for their things without wondering or worrying about the concequences on others : pve group during the day while only few ppl are up so noone is available on evening when everyone is here, coming one day for a pve group then not showing up for the next 3 days, the recurrent late attitude to event ... it's impossible to get a group going on time as planned ... concequences, it's group time until midnight or 1am each time ...

I've been playing MMO for more than 10 years : i know what is a low activity guild, i know when to be patient and rebuild a guild but at least you need the attitude and all must understand that not only the poor leader and officers.

Last point is the Alliance : if you want my honnest opinion it's a joke. Ppl are not playing together except in wb ... it's always the same 4 or 5 ppl coming to group ... the forum here is never used by anyone ... enough to see the number of posts here.

I agree : there's a lot to do with this guild and i'm sure you'll pass this bad time but I wont have the patience to wait 2 month like that ... if it was only a probl of ppl we could recruit, find ppl etc ... a prob of attitude is harder to solve.

Anyway, GL to all of you ... I joined this guild when i was lvl 10 and entered for the first time in IC saying "woooah nice mount" seeing you on ur dino ... water passed under the bridge and more will pass ... I'll be around and always available to give u a hand if need Smile

I helped the guild as much as i could (potion, money, help, group, wb), leaving now imo is another way of helping so you dont have someone whining all day long on GC Smile

Stay safe Smile

Eric
Back to top Go down
Archangelin
Admin
Archangelin

PostSubject: Re: Bored like hell here ...   Bored like hell here ... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:16 pm

I know exactly what you are talking desdaemon.

The only solution i see right now is to try and grab people by the shoulders and shake them really hard.
It has its consequenses and some people may not find that a "casual" attitude and might leave. It is one way of dealing with the problem, maybe not the prettiest one. We might see people leave if we are unlycky. But then again, people are already leaving.
The guild is both very casual (too casual) and hardcore atm. I hear words of people being unhappy with the guild as it has become to hardcore and i also hear that some think its to casual and inactive.

I tried to contact Chris by phone to talk about his temporary leave. No response yet.
The few ideas to REALLY grab the problems by the horns are not pretty...BUT....if he decides to step down as leader for a while i can try to lead in a bit more controlling way. Set more rules to follow, tell people by their faces what is wrong and so on.
I think its something we need to survive right now, and even if a lot of people dislikes what is going to happen in such a case i feel i can offer my judgement and act as a scapegoat if needed.
If we fail i can offer my self to be the one to blame. I am fine with that. As long as i know that i have tried as hard as i can and acted with a good judgement.

I really hope we can clear this out as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored like hell here ...   Bored like hell here ... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored like hell here ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Control Altdorf Delete :: Equinox Lounge :: Equinox Members Lounge-
Jump to: